You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every trimester there are 4 monthly envelopes plus an extras envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the extras envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
July and extras envelope contents:
- 2 – (6″ x 6″) Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper
- 1 – (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) Bubble Bath Cardstock
- 1 – (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) Lemon Lolly Cardstock
- 2 – (12″) Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack (2 random colors)
- 4 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 4 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- 1 – Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels
My Creation – So Refreshing
Strawberry lemonade anyone? Lemonade is the perfect summer refresher and the So Refreshing Bundle is perfect for summer projects. I started with the Thick Basic White Cardstock card base. I stamped the small lemon stamp on a Lemon Lolly Cardstock panel in Daffodil Delight Ink that was attached with Seal to the right side of the card base.
I attached a thin strip of the striped Designer Series Paper panel to a Basic White Cardstock panel that I embossed with the hash lines Basics Embossing Folders.
I stamped the greeting in Berry Burst Ink on Bubble Bath Cardstock that I then cut out with the banner die from the Nested Essentials Dies.
I cut the pitcher, glasses, blanket, and strawberry from the So Refreshing Dies out of the Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper using the patterns of the Designer Series Paper to my advantage for the images. The gradient Designer Series Paper for the glasses & pitcher, the strip for the blanket, and the different colors on the strips for the 2 parts of the strawberry.
I finished the card with several Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels.
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the next kit. I am now filling May/Jun/Jul/Aug kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $25.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Kit consisting of 4 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Additional So Refreshing Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
So Refreshing Project Supplies
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.