Valentines is just around the corner which means it’s time to start planning your Valentines cards.
I used the Follow My Heart Stmap set from the A Whole lot of Love promotion going on until Jan. 27th.
I cut a heart, with the Hearts Framelits, in a scrap printer paper, and used it as a stencil to sponge some Pink Pirouette ink around the Effiel Tower.
I cut two Raspberry Ripple tags from the Chalk Talk Framelits and cut them in half to give the Pink Pirouette sentiment a nice matting.
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.