You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every trimester there are 4 monthly envelopes plus an extras envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the extras envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
January and extras envelope contents:
- 2 – (6″ x 6″) Regency Park DSP
- 1 – (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″) Balmy Blue Cardstock
- 20″ Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon
- 4 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 4 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- 4 – Envelopes Basic White
- 1 – Tear & Tape Adhesive
My Creation – Sentimental Park
I just love the Regency Park Designer Series Paper. The colors just speak to me. I covered the entire front of the card base with the floral DSP sheet, and took the reverse side stripe, and placed it along the bottom section that I covered with the Night of Navy 3/8″ Bordered Ribbon. I used the second sheet of Designer Series Paper, the Mango Melody dots, and created an off-center panel framed with the Balmy Blue cardstock.
I used the dies from the Penned Flowers Dies and created this flower by layering the dies on each other.
I stamped the greeting on a scrap Basic White Cardstock in Night of Navy Ink, then stamped the little hash-tag stamp randomly over the greeting in Balmy Blue Ink several times then punched it out with the Label Me Fancy Label. I finished the card off with the Milky Dots.
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the next kit. I am now filling Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $25.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Kit consisting of 4 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Additional Sentimental Park Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Sentimental Park Project Supplies
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.