You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
February and quarterly extra envelope contents:
- 1 – Slimline Envelope
- 20″ Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer Ribbon
- 1 – (8 1/2 x 11) Smoky Slate Cardstock
- 1 – (8 1/2 x 11) Evening Evergreen Cardstock
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- 1 – Sweet Little Box
- 1 – Multipurpose Liquid Glue
My Creation – Tropical Layers Dies
So first off, I totally forgot that I used the Artfully Layered Stamp Set and Tropical Layers Dies last month. 🤦♀️ Guess I really like this bundle!
I started by deciding that I wanted to make a slimline card to go into the envelope in this month’s kit. I used the Smoky Slate Cardstock from the extras envelope for the card base then covered it with a piece from the Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper. I love this busy pattern from the Designer Series Paper, but sometimes it can be a bit much for the card base so I used a panel of Vellum to tone it down.
I put a strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive down and “ruffled” the ribbon along the bottom of the card. (I know – it’s a bit wavy -oops – It’s the proof that it’s handmade).
My greeting area is created by using a piece of the same Designer Series Paper opposite side and cut it out with the 2nd largest circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Attached to the circle are two of the leaves from the Tropical Layers Dies and the die-cut ‘Thanks’ came from the Amazing Thanks Dies.
I finished off the cards with Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels…..gotta have the bling.
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the quarterly kit. I am now filling Oct/Nov/Dec kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.