Another WOW card made with the Stampin Up Thoughtful Branches Bundle! Do you have yours yet?
The pumpkin is the tree foliage die upside down, the stem is the fat tree trunk die upside down, and the leaves are the flower stem leaves, trimmed of the longer stem. I used the speckled stamp from Gorgeous Grunge to stamp the pumpkin with versamark, cover with the heat & stick powder, heat with the heat gun and then add gold glitter.
I can’t help but think of Cinderella’s golden pumpkin carriage looking at this card.
You have only 2 day’s left to purchase the Thoughtful Branches Bundle (stamp set & thinlits.) Everyone who purchase this bundle from me will get the FREE Seaside Shore Tutorial AND the Thoughtful Branches Tutorial. See here for more details.
CASED: Kim Jolly
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin’ Specials
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Carol Reed Sanquenetti says
Love, Love, Love! Thank you for sharing. #stampinscoop
JoAnn Lienert says
How clever!! What a great way to use this set! I’m new to #stampinscoop and love it!
Diana Hernandez says
Lovely card. The pumpkin looks so nice. Great idea. Tfs