Stampin Scoop Recap
Episode 39 – Painted Autumn Suite
We played with the Painted Autumn Suite today. It’s been on everyone’s orders since the Holiday Catalog went live and today we were showing you why!! This post is chocked full of ideas and inspiration.
The next Scoop will be September 26th @ Noon EDT
Sunflower Color Combo’s
Here are some color combinations for the sunflower image in the Painted Harvest stamp set. This is really just the beginning – you can combine really any colors together. Look at how wonderful Melon Mambo and Real Red look together. I would never put those colors together unless I was making some over the top Valentines Day card. I’d love to see what combo’s you come up with.
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
These are some cards we shared on the show. Click to enlarge each photo.
Stampin’ Scoop Replay Video[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/craftystampin/videos/2128738497151948/” width=”750″ height=”422″ onlyvideo=”1″]
Instant Live Viewer Giveaway Winners
Fill out the below form to claim your prize!!
- Anja Mackenzie – Ready for Christmas Bundle from Episode 38
- Lisa Ely – Feather Together Stamp Set
- April Mohn – Gift of Love Stamp Set
- Debbie Rensink – Thankful Life Stamp Set
- Penne Freeman – May Paper Pumpkin & Tote Bundle
- Debby Fitzgerald Boone – July Paper Pumpkin & Tote Bundle
- Kendra Boehne – Oh Happy Day Card Kit
** Comments need to be on Facebook or YouTube to win….but comments on my blog are always welcome and appreciated!