September 2021 Paper Pumpkin – Haunts & Harvest
- September 2021 Paper Pumpkin – Haunts & Harvest
- Alternative Videos for Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
- What else do we know about the September kit:
- Subscription Information
- Crafty Stampin' Specials
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
Hay, there! Experience everything the autumn season has to offer with the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit includes enough supplies to create 12 treat boxes—4 each of 3 designs. That means you can take your pick of apple, pumpkins, or jack-o-lantern treat boxes! Plus, the Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow for you to display your harvest!
Whether you’re thinking about crisp red apples or you’re ready to carve some spooky jack-o-lanterns (or both!), the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit—designed in a vivid fall palette—is a hands-on crafting experience for all autumn lovers!
Don’t miss out on all the fun! Subscribe to the Haunts & Harvest Pumpkin Kit between 11 August and 10 September.
Find out the full details and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:
Alternative Videos for Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
All Paper Pumpkin subscribers who have subscribed under me, Linda Cullen, will receive 6 exclusive video tutorials of alternate projects.
- Videos will be emailed to the email listed with your Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Videos will be emailed by the 2nd of the following month,
- ie: December’s video email will be sent by January 2nd.
- Pre-paid and Month-to-Month subscriptions are both included.
- Subscription must have been successfully processed that month.
- “Skipped months” subscriptions will not receive videos.
- The email will contain links to “unlisted” YouTube videos. Please do not share these video links.
What else do we know about the September kit:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs.
- The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
- Finished treat box size: 2-1/2″ x 2″ (6.4 x 5.1 cm)
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow
Kit Color Palette
- Subscribe for the July kit at paperpumpkin.com from August 11 – September 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.