Here’s a great christmas card that I made for a workshop for my BFF. I CASE’D (Copy And Share Everything) this design from a card my up-line received as a swap at Founders Circle. Founders Circle is made up of the top demonstrators within Stampin’ Up!, and this year 135 demonstrators received this honor and were treated to a get-away retreat and lots of goodies. Well, because I didn’t want to ruin my uplines beautiful display board, I don’t know who to give credit to for this great design. Sorry.
This was a fun card to make, here are some of the highlights:
- I LOVE embossing folders, they add such great dimension and texture to a card. Here I used the Northern Flurry folder from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
- One of my favorite new stamp sets from this yearsIdea Book & Catalog is the Curly Cute sentiments. It’s big, not huge, but big and makes a great statement.
- Sparkle – a little Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder gives the Tags til Christmas Ornament that special look.
Thanks for stopping by to look,
- Stamps: Style Beautiful (W-116984, C-120483 ); Curly Cute (W-117014, C-120510); Tags til Christmas (W-120847, C-121169)
- Ink: Early Espresso; Versamark
- Paper: Crumb Cake; Cherry Cobbler; Confetti Cream
- Other: 1/4″ Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon; Ornament punch; Big Shot; Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder; dimensionals