The Stampin Up Painted Harvest stamp set is so versatile, it looks amazing in colors other than yellow. Here the flower is created with Soft Sky and Marina Mist inks. The flower is highlighted by the 3rd largest Crushed Curry scallop circle from the Layering Circles Thinlits and the 2nd largest circle from Stitched Shapes Thinlits.
Swap Card designer: Lisa Lange
2017 – 2018 Annual Catalog – more ideas, and samples
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Barbara Brennan says
LOVELY color choices and beautiful design!!
How do I find the measurements for the Painted Harvest card made on the last Stampin Scoop.
Hi Linda, I didn’t do a PDF with cuts for that particular card…..maybe I’ll give it it’s own post with cuts in the future.