Paper Pumpkin March – No Matter The Weather
Cheers to seven years! This March, Paper Pumpkin has reached another exciting milestone: our seventh year of delivering fun, easy, creative projects to you. To thank everyone who has helped us along the way, we’re including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!
The March 2020 kit will arrive in an exclusive, specially-designed box that you will love! Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe.
Find out the full details and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:
What else do we know about the March kit:
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
About the FREE Stamp Set
- The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
- Subscribe for the February kit at paperpumpkin.com from January 11–February 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.