You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
August envelope contents and quarterly extras:
- 1 – (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) Gray Granite Cardstock
- 1 – (3″ x 6″) Linen Specialty Paper
- 1 – (4″ x 6″) Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP
- 1 – Paper Lattice
- 3 sheets Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- 1 Sponge Dauber
- 1 pack Mini Glue Dots
My Creation – Lighthearted Lines
This was the first time I’ve played with the Stampin’ Up! Linen Specialty Paper and Paper Lattice. I treated the linen paper like a piece of embossed cardstock and attached it directly to my card base. It adds a nice subtle texture to the card. I cut up the Paper Lattice to have a long piece peek out from under the Designer Series Paper over the line and used the rest under the greeting.
The greeting comes from the Lighthearted Lines Stamp Set . I added multiple different leaves dies from the Artistic & In the Tropics Dies in Brushed Metallic Cardstock and Garden Green and Evening Evergreen.
I hope you liked my projects. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies. Join me for my live crafting show Coffee & Crafts on 9/3 and well will put this card together. Join me on Facebook/CraftyStampin at 11 am EDT for the fun.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the quarterly kit. I am now filling Aug/Sept/Oct kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.