Christmas shouldn’t be the only holiday that gets a tree and ornaments. Halloween ornaments can be a fun way to decorate for the holiday.
This cute ornament is made with the cute mummy jar from the Stampin Up Jar of Haunts stamp set. I cut the Delicate White Doily into 4ths to get it to show as from behind the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper.
Do you decorate for Halloween?
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin’ Specials
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
[…] Halloween Jar of Haunts Ornament […]