Festive Corners Halloween Round Candy Tin:
Look at these Halloween Tins! Aren’t they cute! These feature the Stampin’ Up! Round Tins from the 2020 July – December Mini Catalog. To create the donut shape for the Granny Apple Green sheet from the Brights Designer Series Paper, I used the top of the tin to draw the outside circle then the 4th largest smooth circle from the Layering Circles Dies for the center so you can see the cute candy wrapper inside. The Stitched Rectangle Die with the greeting from the Festive Corners Stamp Set is to an exact match to the Ornate Layers Dies, so I cut out a section of the Ornate Layers panel and hid the cut with the Organdy Ribbon.
- Helpful Links:
Additional Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Hallows Night Magic
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Sandra Kowalski says
Seriously this is so cute! I just love your projects and cards, thank you for making it so easy for us!