I love the detail on Santa’s Sleigh from the Stampin Up Santa Sleigh Dies Thinlits so I highlighted it with Silver Glimmer paper on this beautiful card. You know I love Vellum so I used it to create a ‘snowing’ background by embossing it with the Softly Falling embossing folder.
I wasn’t sure about the red bow made with 1/8″ Real Red Solid Ribbon next to the wreath with the red bow so I made a second version with Linen Thread. Which one do you like best?
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Next Coffee & Crafts Facebook Live will be Wednesday, November 29th @ 11 am EDT.
- 2017 – 2018 Annual Catalog – more ideas, and samples
- 2017 Holiday Catalog – more ideas and samples
Join my Stamp Club
Get a $10 Gift Card to use toward your first order!!
- Offer available thru Nov. 18th
- Only available in the US
Facebook Live Video Tutorial
Click here to claim your prize!!
- Watch Later Winner
- Christmas Deer – Sandra Bennett Tucker
- Live Winner
- Bold Sequins – Michelle Luke Banta
Festive Fireplace Stamp Set to be drawn 11.31.17
Links to Replays:
- Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Love the Santa’s sleigh card!
Donna Sicafuse says
Loved your card and thanks for showing and sharing—sorry do not do face book but always watch later and enjoy it.
Rose Mary Garner says
Love the card!