Today’s broadcast didn’t’ start as planned, so I started off with a good laugh. The card turned out great so that’s all that matters in the end!! I created this cute 5 1/2″ Square Valentine’s Day card from the January 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit contents. I love how it came out. I paired this months kit with the Stampin Up Heart Happiness stamp set and the Lots to Love Box Framelits.
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly Paper crafting kit and if you want to get the February kit you will need to subscribe by Feb 10th.
Next Coffee & Crafts Facebook Live will be Wednesday, February 14th @ 11 am EDT.
See the full Coffee & Crafts schedule here.
- 2018 Sale-a-bration Catalog – more ideas and samples
- 2018 Occasions Catalog – more ideas and samples
- 2017 – 2018 Annual Catalog – more ideas, and samples
Sale-a-bration Paper Pumpkin Special
Purchase a 3, 6 or 12-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and receive FREE Sale-a-bration products. See here for more details.
Stampin Up Alternative Samples
December Kit Contents
Stamp Case Insert
Print out and place inside an empty Clear-Mount Stamp Case to store your December Paper Pumpkin stamp set.
Stampin Up Official January 2018 Paper Pumpkin Video
Facebook Live Video Tutorial
- Watch Later Winners
- For Being You – Pam Sinclair Steger
- Live Winners
- Mini Paper Clips – Julie Peil Kannenberg
- Up in the Air Stamp Set will by pick on the 2/14 Coffee & Crafts
Links to Replays:
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
- Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store