Today’s card is a fun Autumn/Fall/Thanksgiving card made with the Stampin’ Up! Country Home stamp set and the Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder. I colored the milk can and flowers with Stampin Blends in the following colors:
- Milk Container – Light & Dark Smoky Slate
- Seed Pod – Light & Dark Crumb Cake
- Leaves – Old Olive Light
- Buds & Leaves – Light & Dark Daffodil Delight
- Tall Flowers – Light & Dark Blackberry Bliss
- Large Buds – Light & Dark Calypso Coral
- Highlight around flowers – Light Pool Party
Watch the video demonstration below to follow along.
Next Coffee & Crafts Facebook Live will be Thursday, September 26th @ 11 am EDT.
See the full Coffee & Crafts schedule here.
Paper Pumpkin Spooky Kits & Refills
Facebook Live Video Tutorial
To be entered to win the Watch Later giveaway, please comment on the Facebook or YouTube video replays (click the button below to be taken to those replays). One entry per person. To get a second entry, share the replay video on Facebook and comment “Shared” in a comment!!
- Live Winner
- Clearlits Happy Whale – Pauline Vaughan
- Remembering Christmas stamp set will by pick on the 10/02 Coffee & Crafts
Links to Replays:
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.