Botanical Prints Card:
Day 8, and the last day, of the Botanical Prints Product Medley Showcase
For the last day of the Botanical Prints showcase, I have a card that features the laser-cut overlay. I used the white side this time but wanted a larger border between the overlay and the Basic Black card base. I decided to cut a piece of Whisper White a bit larger than the overlay, but I still wanted to have the overlay over black. To fix this I cut a custom-sized Basic Black panel to put behind the overlay.
To create this custom-sized panel, place the Basic Black panel on top of the overlay and mark where I want to cut in on both sides, then attach with a bit of Snail Adhesive.
My greeting panel is made for stacking the largest oval from the Stitched Shape Dies in Cherry Cobbler and the new So Sweetly Stitched Die in Mossy Meadow and a banner in Copper Foil.
Be sure to check out the other 7 days of my Botanical Prints Showcase:
- Day 1 – Stampin’ Scoop featuring the Botanical Prints Product Medley.
- Day 2 – Botanical Prints Black & White Friend
- Day 3 – Botanical Print – Here for You in Old Olive
- Day 4 – Botanical Print Colored Die Cut
- Day 5 – Botanical Print Terracotta Tile Masking
- Day 6 – Botanical Print Colored Designer Series Paper Blue Berries
- Day 7 – Botanical Print Friend in Pretty Peacock
- Find out more about the Mini Catalog.
- Find out more about the Sale-a-bration Catalog.
- Upcoming Coordinating Products.
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store