Do you have your Valentines Day cards done? I’m sure I’ll be making quite a few over the weekend with the kids as we tend to do everything last minute. This is a card that I demo’d on the Jan 17th Stampin’ Scoop Show. It’s a super easy card using the Stampin Up Sealed with Love stamp set and Sweet & Sassy Framelits.
I gave out quite a few tips during the broadcast, including how to prevent your photopolymer stamps from getting overly stained with read ink.
- More info on the Stampin’ Scoop
- Prior Stampin’ Scoop Shows
- More Occasions Catalog samples
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Kathleen S says
Love this card