You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelops plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and if you submit photos of your project, I’ll add them to my blog post. See the registration form below to sign up.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
December envelope contents and quarterly extras:
- 2 – 4 “x 6” Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP
- 1 – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 2 – Star Designer Elements
- 2 – 8 1/2 x 11 Pretty Peacock Cardstock
- 1 – 8 1/2 x 11 Night of Navy Cardstock
- 2 – Whisper White Envelopes
- 2 – Very Vanilla Envelopes
- 1 – 8 1/2 x 11 Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- 1 Shimmery Crystal Effects
I created my cards to focus on the gorgeous Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.
For the first card, I embossed the large ornament from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set on Pretty Peacock Cardstock with Copper Embossing Powder. I colored in a few of the spaces inside the ornament with the Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Write Marker to give it a bit of interest. The oval frame from the Heirloom Frames Dies and 3D Embossing Folder is what really makes this card stand out.
For my second card is used the rectangle frame from the Heirloom Frames Dies. The large ornament is heat embossed in Copper on Copper Foil. The greeting on both cards are stamped in Delicata Celestial Copper Metallic Ink.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Helene den Breejen – France
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Anne-Marie Breurkes-Rood – France
- Louise Sims – Australia
- Michelle Zanavich – USA
- Aude Barbara – France
- Jolan Meurs – Netherlands
You can purchase the quarterly kit. Fill out the form below and I’ll get you signed up!
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different kits plus some additional items.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each month from me and the You Can Create it, Team. You can also submit photographs of your creations using that month’s kit, to have posted to my blog, to share even more inspiration.
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
Additional Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)