Stampin Scoop Recap
Episode 54 – Share What You Love Card Swap
Today we had some fun swapping cards made from the Share What You Love Bundles that went on sale today to customers. You can purchase yours here. See how a swap happens, and get in on our next Demonstrator Pre-Order Swap by joining the Crafty Stampin Crew.
Join the Demonstrator Pre-Order Swap here. Demonstrator pre-order starts tomorrow, and if you join tomorrow you can add the pre-order product (New Catalog items) to your start kit!!!
Full Details of the Share What You Love Early Release Promotion.
The next Scoop will be May 29th @ Noon EDT
Early Release Bundles Supplies
Click on any photo below to purchase the products from my online store
Stampin’ Scoop Replay Video
Instant Live Viewer Giveaway Winners
Fill out the below form to claim your prize!!
- Watch Later
Karen McClure – OnStage Tote bag & Rooted In Nature stamp set & Natures’ Root Framelits from Episode 51
- Live Winners
Love What You Do Stamp Set – Barbara Hoffman
Share What You Love Specialty DSP – Karen Blahnik Rovinsky
** Comments need to be on Facebook or YouTube to win….but comments on my blog are always welcome and appreciated!
Find out more about the Stampin Scoop show:
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
[…] I showed you how I made my swap for Tami’s Share What You Love swap that we featured on Tuesday’s Stampin Scoop. I pulled out my Stamparatus for the first time on Coffee & Crafts. It will be available […]