You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
July and quarterly extra envelope contents:
- 1 – (8 1/2 x 5 1/2) – Melon Mambo
- 1 – (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) – Granny Apple Green
- 1 – (4 x 6) – Hues of Happiness DSP
- 20″ – Open Weave Ribbon, Polished Pink
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- 1/2 Package Solid Faceted Gems
- 2 – Adhesive Sheets
My Creation – Honeybee Home
For my project, I decided to have the gorgeous Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper be the main focus. I attached it to a panel of Melon Mambo cardstock and mounted that on a Thick Basic White base. I cut a circle from the Granny Apple Green panel from the largest smooth circle in the Layering Circles Die. I think embossed the circle with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder. I love the combination of this embossing folder and this DSP. My greeting is from the Honeybee Home Stamp Set. I think the cheery greeting goes well with the cheery DSP. The greeting is stamped in Night of Navy Ink and cut out with the label die from the Stylish Shapes Die. The card is finished with a simple bow with the Polish Pink 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon.
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the quarterly kit. I am now filling Jul/Aug/Sept kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
*** Orders placed between Aug 2 – 11 will ship on Aug 12th, as I will be on vacation.***
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Additional Honeybee Home Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.