10th Annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser
I’m excited to join an amazing group of local women and stampers to help Stamp Out Breast Cancer. Join us as we raise money for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer by stamping!
All donations of $20 or more will receive a free tutorial and an entry to win our Stampartus Mega Bundle Door Prize.
- When: October 26, 2019 – 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Harmony Hall
1660 Lakeview Avenue
- Harmony Hall
- Donation to attend
- Now thru Oct 26th: $20
- At the door: $25
Register NOW by making a $20+ donation.
100% of proceeds go directly to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (part of the American Cancer Society)
Event Attendees receive:
- 5 Gorgeous Cards
- Door Prize: All $20 Donations are automatically entered to win the Stamparatus Mega Bundle Door Prize
- Many more Raffles at event
- Card Swapping
- Inspirational Display Boards
Not local to Dracut, MA or can’t make the event? Donate $20+ online and get a FREE tutorial to make the 5 projects.
Download the Flyer
T-Shirts & Sweatshirts
Get your own 2019 apparel and 10% of the purchase price will go towards Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
Our Breast Cancer Awareness tee design is updated for 2019 and has a cool metallic shine this year!
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Teri Klawitter says
I have been asked by one of my customers, who is a diabetic pediatrician at a big university children’s hospital. I’ve smaller fundraisers, but never on this scale. Could you please email me, Im hoping you can share some tips on your Breast cancer fundraiser! P.S. I also have a friend who has her own t-shirt making business and am pretty sure she would be willing to participate as well