Haunts & Harvest – September 2021 Paper Pumpkin
Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up!’s monthly subscription program, your One-Stop Box™ for creative success! It’s everything you love about Stampin’ Up! in one fun package. Paper Pumpkin subscription kits are designed for anyone who wants to quickly and easily achieve beautiful, handcrafted projects—anytime and anywhere! Take a peek inside and you’ll find a pre-designed, pre-cut papercrafting project. Everything is ready to stamp, assemble, and give!
- Unique Paper Pumpkin Box
- Soft Succulent Classic Stampin’ Spots (no guarantee about ink level)
- Unused Photopolymer Stamp Set
Sealed Paper Pumpkin kit
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs.
- The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesives, and more!
- Finished treat box size: 2-1/2″ x 2″ (6.4 x 5.1 cm)
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow
Kit Color Palette
What is Paper Pumpkin?
With Paper Pumpkin, you’ll save time and money while you build a collection of crafting supplies. Every month you’ll receive a unique stamp set with an ink spot (that won’t repeat a color in a 12-month period). In no time at all, you’ll have a variety of stamps and ink to use on other projects. In addition, your first kit includes a free clear stamping block that you’ll use every month.
Why everyone is loving Paper Pumpkin
- Everything is pre-cut and pre-scored, ink is included, your first month comes with a stamp block. The only additional items you need are snips and seal.
- Includes simple pictorial instructions.
- Perfect for taking with you on a trip, on vacation, or to a waiting room.
- Paper Pumpkin makes wonderful gifts.
- Know someone who needs to spend some time in the hospital….Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful way to help past some of the downtimes.
- Delivered directly to your door by your mail person.
- Perfect for all ages!! Kids love to create!
- Plan crafting get-togethers and put together your kits together.