I’m hosting my first online workshop….eeek. I’m so excited….and a bit nervous. I’ve done tons in-person workshops, host monthly clubs, and live social media broadcast tutorials, but this will be a full day of Stampin’ Up! fun.
Please join the Facebook Group: Wendy’s Holiday Extravaganza. My life-long friend Wendy Baron came up with the idea to host a small business woman-owned business holiday shopping event. There will be over 10 different business that covers a wide variety of products and services. I’m still working out all the details of my presentation, but if you know me, you know you’ll have fun and learn something!!!
See ya Saturday
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Kay Stukenholtz says
You will be just fine. After all, I’ve seen you and Tami do so many together and you have that experience under your belt!!
Kathi Desmarais says
You’ll be great! Can’t wait to see what you come up with
I would like you to make a simple Thanksgiving card to share with us. I have been racking my brain to make one . I have to make several and I need a good idea that will be simple and fast to make.
Here are a few samples of simple Thanksgiving cards:
Diane Dayton says
Linda, you mentioned a book you made to hold embellishments. Where can I find that tutorial?