I have a simple but fun card tonight. I love this stamp set “Becuase I Care”. It’s a level 1 hostess set, that you can earn by hosting a workshop with $150 in sales.
The image is stamped on card stock vellum, then you lay the vellum (image side down) on your mat from the mat pack and rub the ‘white areas’ with the embossing stylus. This will cause them to pop out and give this very simple image, a very cool look.
Stamps: Because I Care; En Francais
Ink: Versamark; StazOn Black
Card stock: Concord Crush; Always Artichoke; Card stock vellum
Other: Mat Pack; stylus; Black brads; Very Vanilla 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon.
Have a great night.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.