Super quick and easy – but WOW!! Here’s the congratulations card I sent my winner Mary Popplewell when I mailed her the All Thing Thanks stamp set. I just stamped the “Congrats” from the Stampin Up Double Take stamp set in Versamark ink and heat embossed it in Copper Embossing Powder and add a watercolor wash over the top of the of the embossing with Melon Mambo ink. Finish it up by adding the medallion from the Moroccan Nights stamp set and the copper dot washi tape from Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape.
Today is the last day to get in on all the Sale-a-Bration excitement. Don’t miss out on any of the amazing exclusive product that will not be available after tonight!
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.