February 2021 Paper Pumpkin – Bouquet of Hope
- February 2021 Paper Pumpkin – Bouquet of Hope
- Alternative Videos for Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
- What else do we know about the February kit:
- Subscription Information
- Crafty Stampin' Specials
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit—Bouquet of Hope—provides a way to offer comfort, care, and condolences to those enduring life’s challenges. With beautiful blooms and supportive sentiments, the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit will soothe sorrow and share sympathy in a heartfelt, handmade way. While you can create nine cards of comfort and coordinating envelopes with this month’s kit, the kit’s exclusive, versatile stamp set can be used to uplift loved ones during trying times, any time.
Don’t miss out on all the fun! Subscribe to the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 January and 10 February.
Find out the full details and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:
Alternative Videos for Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
All Paper Pumpkin subscribers who have subscribed under me, Linda Cullen, will receive 6 exclusive video tutorials of alternate projects.
- Videos will be emailed to the email listed with your Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Videos will be emailed by the 2nd of the following month,
- ie: December’s Beary Comforting’s video email will be sent by January 2nd.
- Pre-paid and Month-to-Month subscriptions are both included.
- Subscription must have been successfully processed that month.
- “Skipped months” subscriptions will not receive videos.
- The email will contain links to “unlisted” YouTube videos. Please do not share these video links.
What else do we know about the February kit:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
- Earn this pack of paper for FREE with a purchase of $50 USD or more during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion!
- Subscribe for the February kit at paperpumpkin.com from January 11 – February 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.