December 2022 Paper Pumpkin – From the North Pole
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 16 cards (4 each of 4 designs) and 16 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!
**Please Note: Our instructions included in each kit doesn’t show where to place the label on the inside of the box. The unboxing video does demonstrate this step, which is a great resource to use for a more detailed kit assembly. Make sure to share this information and resources with your customers
Don’t miss out on all the fun! Subscribe to the December 2022 Paper Pumpkin From the Good Things Pumpkin Kit between 11 November and 10 December.
Find out the full details and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:
Alternative Videos for Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
All Paper Pumpkin subscribers who have subscribed under me, Linda Cullen, will receive 6 exclusive video tutorials of alternate projects.
- Videos will be emailed to the email listed with your Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Videos will be emailed by the 2nd of the following month,
- ie: December’s video email will be sent by January 2nd.
- Pre-paid and Month-to-Month subscriptions are both included.
- Your subscription must have been successfully processed that month.
- “Skipped months” subscriptions will not receive videos.
- The email will contain links to “unlisted” YouTube videos. Please do not share these video links.
What else do we know about the December kit:
Name: Good Things Come in Small Packages
This kit includes:
- Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
- Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
- Enough adhesive for each project!
- Finished box size: 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″ x 1/2″ (9.2 x 6.4 x 1.3 cm)
- Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-on
- Add-on number: 163134
- Available starting: 11 November
- Price: $10.00 USD
- The add-on includes:
- 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs, and 16 coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Kit Color Palette
Download the Flyer
Paper Pumpkin Products
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
- Subscribe for the October kit at paperpumpkin.com from November 11 – December 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.