Ok….do you like lemonade? How about pink lemonade? Is this not the most adorable card? This features the Stampin Up Lemon Zest stamp set. The cup is cut with the cut from the Coffee Cup Framelits out of Shimmery White cardstock so we can watercolor the cup. The lemons are colored in Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo Classic Inks that are stamped off once and the multi-colored lemon is colored with Stampin’ Write Markers in Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight.
Gianna from GigiStamps.com joined me to help me keep up with answering questions and comments and because stamping is always better with friends.
Below you will find a full PDF with cuts and score dimensions, products used. I hope you enjoy!!
Next Coffee & Crafts Facebook Live will be Wednesday, July 28st @ 11 am EDT.
2017 – 2018 Annual Catalog – more ideas, and samples.
Facebook Live Video Tutorial
- Live Winner
- Glitter Enamel Dots – Rosemarie Phelps
- Watch Later Winner
- A Fitting Occasion Stamp Set from 7.19 Coffee & Crafts – Irene Quail
- New Giveaway to be drawn 8.2
- Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
- Click “Supply List” at the bottom of the products to print out a PDF of the card, cuts, and products.