Fun Christmas Card featuring the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Pines stamp set and matching Pretty Pines Thinlits. I love the not traditional look with the pinecones in shades of blue, Night of Navy, Blueberry Bushel and Balmy Blue. I used the label and bow from the limited-time Stitched Seasons Framelits. The “berries” are Clear Faceted Gems colored with Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends.
- Color Your Seasons Limited Time Products – more ideas and samples
- 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog – more ideas and samples
Additional Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.