October 2021 Paper Pumpkin – Peaceful Christmas
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
When you picture a peaceful Christmas, what comes to mind? Do you see snow outside your window, softly swirling through the sky? A tree trimmed with tinsel, a fire crackling nearby? Maybe you’re dreaming of decorating a holly jolly gingerbread house. Can you catch a whiff of Christmas cookies wafting through the air?
Whatever it is you think about when Christmas comes to town, picture a peaceful Christmas with the Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit! This glimmering and gleaming kit is your creative kickstart to Christmas cardmaking. With sprinkles of snow, shimmering silver skies, and heartwarming holiday wishes, you’ll have enough elements and embellishments to create 10 Christmas cards and coordinating envelopes.
Speaking of coordination, make even more Christmas magic with Peaceful Place products! Our stunning Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277) pairs perfectly with the kit’s components. Brew a cup of cocoa, snuggle up with a soft blanket, and prepare for a cozy craft night in!
Don’t miss out on all the fun! Subscribe to the Peaceful Christmas Pumpkin Kit between 11 September and 10 October.
Find out the full details and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:
Alternative Videos for Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
All Paper Pumpkin subscribers who have subscribed under me, Linda Cullen, will receive 6 exclusive video tutorials of alternate projects.
- Videos will be emailed to the email listed with your Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Videos will be emailed by the 2nd of the following month,
- ie: December’s video email will be sent by January 2nd.
- Pre-paid and Month-to-Month subscriptions are both included.
- Subscription must have been successfully processed that month.
- “Skipped months” subscriptions will not receive videos.
- The email will contain links to “unlisted” YouTube videos. Please do not share these video links.
What else do we know about the October kit:
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Kit Color Palette
- Subscribe for the July kit at paperpumpkin.com from September 11 – October 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.