Paper Pumpkin October
The holiday season will be here before we know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, all the Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime papercrafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!
So to deliver more of what you love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for you to add a handmade, personal touch to their holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!
Find out the full details and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:
What else do we know about the October kit:
- Kit details: Makes 10 cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4 1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
What else do we know about the November kit:
- Kit details: Makes 24 holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs.
The October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.
- Subscribe for the October kit at paperpumpkin.com from September 11–October 10.
- Subscribe for the November kit at paperpumpkin.com from October 11–November 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.