You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
June and quarterly extra envelope contents:
- 1 – (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) – Gray Granite
- 1 – (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) – Pacific Point
- 1 – (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) – Nigh of Navy
- 1 – (4 x 6) – Sun Prints DSP
- 1 row – Pearl Basic Jewels
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- Multipurpose Glue
My Creation – Natural Prints
For my project I chose to use other elements from the Sun Prints Suite like the Nature’s Print Stamp Set, Fern 3D Embossing Folder and Natural Prints Dies that coordinates with the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper. But I also decided to add the Meadow & Stylish Shapes Dies.
I started with a Thick Basic White cardstock piece for my card base and added a Night of Navy cardstock panel embossed with the Fern 3D Folder. I topped that with a thin strip of Pacific Point cardstock for contrast. I used a smaller strip of the Designer Series Paper at the top of the front panel. I die cut several images from the Meadow Dies in Basic White cardstock and attached them fanning out over the bottom and top of the card front. I stamped one of the greetings from the Nature’s Prints on Gray Granite cardstock in Night of Navy Ink and cut it out with the label die from Natural Prints Dies. I die cut a circle from Stylish Shapes that was just a bit larger than the label die and mounted the greeting on the circle before attaching it to the card base.
I finished my card with several Pearl Basic Jewels.
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the quarterly kit. I am now filling Jul/Aug/Sept kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Additional Natural Prints Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.