I love to look at other paper-crafters blogs. Sometimes I lose several hours of a day to my computer. One of my favorite’s is “Kerry’s Paper Crafts”. Her ideas are very inspiring, and I just love her style.
So a couple of weeks ago, she did some spring cards, and one really caught me eye. I changed it up a bit with differnent paper, and she used some non-SU stickers for her saying, but I thought the font was really similar to the Friends Never Fade, so I used only the word friend.
Stamp sets: Friends Never Fade; Woodgrain
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz
Paper: Crumb Cake, Springtime Vintage DSP, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Other: uniball Signo Gel Pen; tombo glue, heart small punch
Here is Kerry’s card:
Have a great day!!!
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.