April 2021 Paper Pumpkin – So Cool
- April 2021 Paper Pumpkin – So Cool
- Alternative Videos for Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
- What else do we know about the April kit:
- Subscription Information
- Crafty Stampin' Specials
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
So, what makes the April Paper Pumpkin kit So Cool? This vivid, summer-inspired kit includes two full sticker sheets and all supplies needed to make 12 fun-shaped cards with matching envelopes. But, even cooler: it’s the first Paper Pumpkin kit designed with kids in mind!
If you have kiddos close at heart, such as children or grandchildren, you will want to take advantage of this opportunity to subscribe now. Check out the So Cool video, so you can see for yourselves—this kit offers the perfect way to engage little ones and spark their imagination while introducing them to the fun of papercrafting.
So Cool by Paper Pumpkin is the fresh, fun taste of summer everyone will want to savor.
Don’t miss out on all the fun! Subscribe to the So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April.
Find out the full details and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:
Alternative Videos for Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
All Paper Pumpkin subscribers who have subscribed under me, Linda Cullen, will receive 6 exclusive video tutorials of alternate projects.
- Videos will be emailed to the email listed with your Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Videos will be emailed by the 2nd of the following month,
- ie: December’s video email will be sent by January 2nd.
- Pre-paid and Month-to-Month subscriptions are both included.
- Subscription must have been successfully processed that month.
- “Skipped months” subscriptions will not receive videos.
- The email will contain links to “unlisted” YouTube videos. Please do not share these video links.
What else do we know about the April kit:
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Kit Color Palette
- Subscribe for the April kit at paperpumpkin.com from March 11 – April 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.