Online Card Class Kit
The Sweetest Thing Crafty Online Class will have you creating 8 cards, 2 each of 4 different designs and a cute box to hold all 8 cards and envelopes. These are WOW cards These cards feature the images from the Stampin’ Up! Sweetest Thing Stamp Set, Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies and How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper. You will receive full color written tutorial PDF and access to an exclusive video tutorial so I can walk you through each step. You will also be decorating the inside of your cards and receive 8 envelops to mail your finished creations.
This class will arrive sorted and organized so you can start creating immediately. I’ve cut, scored and die cut everything for you, except what you will get to do with your new stamp set and dies.
This class is for all levels of card makers and crafters. Beginners to Advanced!!
These cards are designed by me, Linda Cullen, and will not be available by any other demonstrator.
PLUS – if you purchase the FULL Kit you will receive the all-new All Adorned Stamp Set with your online class.
Testimonials from past Online Class Participants
Full Class Kit includes:
- Sweetest Thing Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Jare of Sweets Framelits Dies
- Designer Series Paper – one 6 x 12 sheet of 6 double-sided designs
- Cardstock and Embellishments prepped for 8 cards (2 of each of 4 card styles)
- Cardstock and Embellishments prepped for 1 stationary box.
- Full-color pictorial step by step instructions (via Downloaded PDF)
- 8 Whisper White Envelopes
- Exclusive video tutorial – I’ll walk you through each step of the process for each of the 4 cards
- FREE – Sale-a-bration All Adorned Stamp Set
- Full Kit – $79.00 Recieve everything listed above (stamps & framelits are a $46 value) and the PDF & Video tutorial for FREE – Plus the Sale-a-bration All Adorned Stamp Set
- Paper Kit – $ 39.00 Recieve everything from the Full Kit except the Sweetest Thing stamp set, Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies All Adorned Stamp Set. This is for anyone who already owns the stamp and dies. You need the stamp set and die to complete these projects. You will have access to the exclusive video tutorial & downloadable PDF.
- PDF Only – $15.00 You will receive the download full-color PDF only. This is for the person who owns the stamp set and framelits and has all the papers and dies to complete the project on your own. Non- US residents can purchase my PDFs. (PDFs will be delivered via email on Feb. 25th)
Additional Products Needed to Complete Card
You can add any of these items to your kit order on the order form.
- Big Shot
- Big Shot Die Brush
- Paper -Piercing Tool
- Paper Snips
- Bone Folder
- Ink Pads
- Gorgeous Grape
- Coastal Cabana
- Granny Apple Green
- Melon Mambo
- Pineapple Punch
- Tear & Tape
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Mini Stampin Dimensionals
- Snail Adhesive
- Products Used to create the kit, not included – but needed to recreate projects
- Layering Ovals Framelits
- Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Starburst Punch
- 1 1/8 Scallop Punch
- Subtles Embossing Folder
- Dot to Dot Embossing Folder
This class is a pre-order. All products included in the kit will be ordered from Stampin’ Up! together after the order deadline. I do not have products on hand to ship. It will take me about one week to order from Stampin’ Up!, cut and ship the class kit. I can only sell Full and Paper kits to US residents. PDFs are available to residents outside of the US.
- Pre-Order Kit: February 2 – 15th
- Expected ship date: February 25th
Your kit will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail from my home. Full and Paper Kit prices include Priority Mail for shipping of Stamps, Dies, and/or kit pack. Additional items might increase the size/price of the priority mailing. Your invoice will reflect the additional price.
Full/Paper Kits – Your email shipping confirmation will include a password-protected link to the webpage containing the downloadable PDF & Video Tutorial.
PDF Only – You will receive an email containing the downloadable PDF on February 25th.
** Online Card Classes cannot be used for Stamp Club Orders