Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, your creative space should be tailored to you. Our new product line, Storage by Stampin’ Up!, provides you with modular storage solutions that let you organize—and customize—your space your way!
- Launch: April 1, 2019
- No limits to how many you can purchase
- Storage by Stampin’ Up! will be featured in the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
- No. The Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays are designed to fit our new-design Stampin’ Pads only.
How high can I stack storage trays?
- We stacked up to 50 storage trays without any issues, BUT we would not recommend stacking that high. While our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are sturdy, the higher you stack them, the less stable they’ll become. Use your discretion when stacking.
Can I mount my Storage by Stampin’ Up! products on the wall?
- No. Our modular storage products are designed to sit on a table (or similar flat surface).
How should I use the Open Storage Cube?
- The Open Storage Cube can be used to hold any miscellaneous items like ribbon, embellishments, and small punches. For more inspiration on ways to use items from our Storage by Stampin’ Up! product line, check out the configuration chart we created.
Can I mix and match Storage by Stampin’ Up! products?
- Yes! Our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are modular and designed with customization in mind. Take a look at the flyer for more information on the size and dimensions of each item in our new modular storage product line.
Do I need a Storage Lid for each 5-tray stack?
- No. The Storage Lid covers the top of Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays, Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays, and Open Storage Cubes, so you need only one per storage configuration.
Are Storage by Stampin’ Up! products free-standing or stacked?
- Both. We designed these modular storage products to be free-standing and stackable, so you can customize your crafting space to work best for you.
Will there be expansions to the Storage by Stampin’ Up! product line in the future?
- Like all of our product offerings, we hope Storage by Stampin’ Up! will be successful and expand. However, at this point in time, we can’t guarantee any additional modular storage products in the future.
Are there any Storage by Stampin’ Up! bundles available?
- We are not currently offering any bundles for items from our Storage by Stampin’ Up! product line. If you’re looking for some examples on how to mix and match our storage pieces together, please take a look at the configuration chart we put together and provided on the demonstrator website.
How many Stampin’ Ink Refills can I store in the Storage Topper?
- You can store up to 20 Stampin’ Ink Refills (or other small items) in the Storage Topper.
Are ink pads difficult to remove from Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays?
- No. When you insert an ink pad into a storage tray, a small portion of the ink pad will stick out. We designed it this way, so your ink pads will be both secure and easy to access.
Can I buy individual Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays and/or Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays?
- No. Both of these items include a set of five white plastic trays. Please use the configuration chart to determine how many storage units you need.
What material do you use to make Storage by Stampin’ Up! products?
- Our modular storage products are made with white, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic, which is a lightweight and durable material.
How do the silicone feet work?
- To protect your surface and prevent slipping, we’ve included peel-and-stick silicone feet with the Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays, Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays, and Open Storage Cube.