Stampin Scoop Recap
- Stampin Scoop Recap
- Download Promotion PDF
- Purchase Products
- Card Color Pallete
- Card Card Supplies
- Download PDFs
- Additional Cards Shared
- Stampin’ Scoop Replay Video
- Instant Live Viewer Giveaway Winners
- New Giveaway
- Find out more about the Stampin Scoop show:
- Crafty Stampin' Specials
Episode 59 – Color Your Season Limited Time Stamp set & Die
Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
Dates: August 1-31, 2018
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018. This means products will only be available until August 31 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before August 31, it will be made unorderable and will no longer be available for purchase.
- New colors of Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Items may be purchased via demonstrator, customer, workshop, or online order.
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
Download Promotion PDF
Here are the cards I made on today’s show.
Card Color Pallete
Card Card Supplies
Click on any photo below to purchase these products from my online store.
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Stampin’ Scoop Replay Video
Instant Live Viewer Giveaway Winners
Fill out the below form to claim your prize!!
- Live Winners
- In the City – Rosamond Crawley
- In the City – Judith Anne Tanner
- Background Bits – Sonya Watson
** Comments need to be on Facebook or YouTube to win….but comments on my blog are always welcome and appreciated!