Stampin’ Up! has created an all-new Online Store!! They have made many wonderful improvements for your shopping experience.
New features and improvements:
- The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
- The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up-close details to be seen.
- New landing pages tell our product stories better.
- New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, allowing you to more easily find what you are looking for. The store’s organization and terminology are also more intuitive.
- The site utilizes inventory status information to show what items will be retiring soon, have low inventory, or are back-ordered so you can make informed purchasing decisions.
- You can mark your favorite items for later reference, and you can create and share personalized wish lists.
- A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your cart. We have also simplified the checkout process.
Tips for using the new store:
- The new online store is a brand new website. While old bookmarks and links will forward you to the new store, your browser will see it as a new site. If you rely on your browser to remember your login information (registered email address and password), the first time you log in, it will not associate the new site with that saved information
- If you have an existing account with Stampin Up, your account will have migrated over.
- You will need to manually enter your email & password – autofill will not work.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the new online store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset your password. (The password reset email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Adding this email address to the contacts list in your email program and/or searching in your email program’s spam settings can help them ensure you receive the email.) Should you run into any problems, there is a link in the password reset window to a page with additional information. Remember, if you have trouble accessing your account, Demonstrator Support at 1-800-STAMPUP can also help you reset your password!
- Shopping with me
- When you reach the new store, you should see my name, Linda Cullen, in the upper left corner. If you click on it it will display my photo and links to my website and social media. (see below).