Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, we’re also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images.
BUT….these are a Demonstrator Exclusive, only available to current demonstrators from October 1 – 15th. Join my Stampin’ Up team and add these new markers to your starter kit.
When will they be available to customers?
Soon. We anticipate that our customer launch date will be before the end of the year; however, we will not be providing a release date right away.
How do you join to get your own Stampin’ Blends?
The Stampin’ Up! starter kit is the ultimate bundle. You can get the entire Stampin’ Blends collection for $99 (and Free Shipping), and then get at least 20% off all future orders.
Stampin’ Blends Features
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.*
- We have done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and are really happy with the results, so you can feel confident sharing them with your customers.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
*During the Demonstrator Exclusive Early Release, individual markers will not be available for purchase.
Demonstrator Early Release Details
- Dates: October 1-15, 2017
- After October 15, all Stampin’ Blends products will be unavailable for purchase until the customer launch.
- All Stampin’ Blends products will only be available on a demonstrator order during this exclusive early release.
- New demonstrators can choose Stampin’ Blends as part of their Starter Kit.
- A complimentary copy of the Stampin’ Blends brochure will be added to your first demonstrator order during the Demonstrator Exclusive Early Release period.
- Eight-packs of brochures will be available for purchase once the customer launch date is determined.
- Purchase limits apply during this early release; see chart below for details:
Video: How to join and add Stampin’ Blends to your Starter Kit.