I’m offering product shares for the new Holiday Catalog.
I have two shares, Designer Series Paper, and New Ribbon. The DSP and Ribbons are listed by name and can be seen when your receive your catalog. Trust me….they’re amazing!! If you still need your catalog click here.
What is a Product Share
Have you ever been out to dinner with a friend and you can’t decide which dessert to get, so you order two different desserts then divide them between you and your friend and you also divide the cost?? This is the same thing. You get to enjoy a little bit of each of some amazing products for a portion of the price….and here’s the best part – I’m going to do all the work.
How does the Product Share Work
- You fill out the form below letting me know you which shares you want.
- I send you a Square invoice via e-mail, you’ll have up to 48 hours to pay.
- You pay the invoice, via credit card, you don’t need an account with Square.
- I order all the products from Stampin Up to be delivered to me.
- I cut or divide up the products.
- I mail via Priority Mail to you.
** Product shares cannot be used as your monthly club order.
** If you are local to Stow, MA and would like to pick up your shares, I’ll remove the shipping from your invoice.
Designer Series Paper Shares
- $26 Single Share – $19 for product plus $7 for shipping
- $45 Double Share – $38 for product plus $7 for shipping
I LOVE paper….I even love the smell of a new paper pack!!! How about you? This is the ultimate “get it all’ deal? You will get a (6″x6”) piece of each paper in the catalog. There are 8 shares in the DSP shares, so once I get 8 requests I will start invoicing and place the order with Stampin’ Up!
New Ribbon Shares
- $22 Single Share – $15 for product plus $7 for shipping
- $37 Double Share – $30 for product plus $7 for shipping
Ribbon is the perfect way to give your project that special finishing touch. This share is for each new ribbon style. There are 5 shares in the Ribbon shares, so once I get 5 requests I will start invoicing and place the order with Stampin’ Up!