Order Your Stamparatus Today starting at 2 PM (MT)
December 5th, 2pm (MT)
You can reserve yours today at 2:00 PM (MT) so make sure to get your account set up so you are ready to go.
- Pre-orders start today at 2 PM MT
- You will need a Stampin Up online account. You can create one now, here.
- Just click “Create Account” in the upper left-hand corner
- At 2 PM MT, a Stamparatus button will show on my online store.
What is the Stamparatus?
The Stamparatus is a new stamp positioning tool by Stampin Up! it AMAZING!
- $49 US
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Learn more about the Stamparatus here.
What different with this ordering window?
As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30; however, during this reservation period, we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you and your customers to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Please note what has not changed:
- If you reserved more than one stamping tool during the first reservation period, that number will not change; you will still receive the same number you reserved.
- If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.