The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
For all the details about this steal of a deal—and the information, you need—keep scrolling!
- Sales Period: 1 December 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT) – 3 January 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- The Carryover List will be available online until the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog launches. Make sure your customers are aware of this arrangement, then point them in the right direction if they’d like to purchase any carryover products!
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- You can start creating your marketing plan right away! Share the list with your customers as soon as you’d like.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Phone: 3 January 2022 at 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: 3 January 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Download the lists:
I have personally manipulated this list for your convenience. I’ve removed all French-language sets and highlighted lines that have notes at the bottom of the list, then enlarged the font so it’s easier for you to read.