If you love great deals, the Stampin’ Up! Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay!
- Sales Period: 24 March, 1:00 PM (MT) – 3 May 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Items carrying over from a mini catalog into another mini catalog will not be available until that catalog is released.
- Items carrying over from the annual catalog to another catalog will be available continuously.
- Phone: 3 May 2021; 6:50 PM
- OEX/Online: 3 May 2021; 11:59 PM
Download the lists:
I have personally manipulated this list for your convenience. I’ve removed all French-language sets and highlighted lines that have notes at the bottom of the list, then enlarged the font so it’s easier for you to read.
- Bundles – Most Bundle SKUs in the catalog that combine multiple products and/or offer a discount will be discontinued. That does not mean that the individual products in the bundle are discontinued. If you wish to get the discount provided by the bundle, you will need to purchase that by 5/3/21.