Select products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019–2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you to stock up! Check out all the details below:
- Promotion dates: April 22–June 2, 2020
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 2.
- Due to high demand, retiring stamp sets will have guaranteed availability until May 15, 2020; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you or a customer buys a product at retail price and it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it as soon as possible; as mentioned above, products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Phone: June 2 by 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: June 2 by 11:50 PM (MT)
Download the lists:
I have personally manipulated these lists for your convenience. I’ve removed all French-language sets and Bundles, then enlarged the font so it’s easier for you to read.
- Bundles – All Bundle SKUs in the catalog that combine multiple products and/or offer a discount will be discontinued. That does not mean that the individual products in the bundle are discontinued. If you wish to get the discount provided by the bundle, you will need to purchase that by 6/2/20.
- Stampin Blends – Stampin’ up has chosen not to carry single Stampin’ Blend Markers. We made this decision based on sales and ordering trends showing that our customers prefer the combo pack, which includes one light and one dark Stampin’ Blends Marker. If you would still like to purchase single Stampin’ Blends Markers, they will be available until 2 June or while supplies last. If we run out of a single color during this time, the item will no longer be orderable. Because we have quite a bit of inventory for single Stampin’ Blends Markers, we will continue to fulfill orders for the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog combo packs with single markers until our inventory is depleted. After that time, we will automatically start shipping Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs. Please note that beginning 3 June, Bronze and Ivory Stampin’ Blends Markers will be sold exclusively in a combo pack (though they may arrive in separate packaging until our single marker inventory is depleted). The Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter will be the only Stampin’ Blends Marker sold individually starting with the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog.