What are the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator?
- 20-25% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products. See the Compensation Plan for more details.
- Stampin Up Website – Trainings, tutorials, inspiration, notification, tracking.
- StampinConnection.com access – great exclusive on-line community with ideas, support, and friendship.
- Earnings – Earn up to 38% on personal purchases & customer sales.
- Free Catalogs – mail directly to you before being released to customers.
- Free Magazine – Quarterly Stampin’ Success filled with ideas for stamping and your business.
- Pre-Order & Sneak Peeks – new product before they become available to anyone else.
- Free Trips – Your eligible to earn Stampin’ Up!’s Incentive Trip every year!
Can I earn Hostess Stampin’ Rewards?
Sure can! When you place an order over $150, you can collect all the hostess rewards just for yourself. This can be 100% personal purchase or a combination with some orders from friends or customers.
Can I join just for myself, and not host workshops?
YES! We would call you a Hobby Demonstrator! Stampin’ Up! supports all of its demonstrators, career and hobby. Many top sales demonstrators started as hobby demonstrators, just to get the discount, then realized how easy it was to become a career demonstrator.
What are the requirements of a demonstrator?
To maintain your status as an active demonstrator you need to have $300 in Quarterly Sales. The $300 Quarterly Sales are calculated on retail sales or the full catalog price, even though you are receiving 20 to 25% off your personal sales, it still counts at the retail price.
Stampin up Quarters are
- January – March
- April – June
- July – October
- October – December
- The quarter you join in is not counted.
- All personal purchases are included in your sales number.
- You don’t have to remain a demonstrator, and will not be penalized. If you don’t meet your quota, you will just become my customer again. Many of my customers have joined at one point to help boost their craft supplies at a discount.
What if I don’t live near you, can I still sign-up with you?
YES! As long as your are living in the United States, you can join my team of demonstrators! In today’s world we have so many options for staying in touch and you will become part of a very active demonstrator group from all over the country.
I want to join – What do I do now?
- Click the Join Now button below.
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase you Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose your own products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you stop start your business your own way!
You will then receive directions from Stampin’ Up! to set up a log-in and password to the Demonstrator Web Site. Here you will find a wealth of information and training. You will receive an e-mail from me welcoming you and help getting you set-up in our Facebook group!